los angeles and throughout california
Click Below to Call

(562) 474-4344

All Types of Legal Document Assistance

James Polk, LDA – Los Angeles and all Counties in California

  • Not everybody in the world knows what a Legal Document Assistant is.  An LDA is a non-attorney who completes documents at the specific direction of their client.  As such I cannot give legal advice and I cannot represent you in a court of Law.  What I can do is provide you with attorney approved written informational brochures on different areas of self-help services and areas of Law.  My specialty is Small Claims and Enforcement of Judgment.
  • Leave a message below with your contact email and I will provide you with information on your area of legal self-help services.  I can provide information and LDA services on any area of law, Inclusive of but not limited to:
    • Dissolution
    • Summary Dissolution
    • Name Change
    • Civil Litigation
    • Child Support
    • Spousal Support
    • Annulment
    • Social Security and Disability
    • Restraining Orders for Domestic Violence
    • Visitation Rights of Grandparents
    • Guardianships
    • Evictions
    • Estate Planning
    • Deeds
    • Conservatorships
    • Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
    • Family Law Judgments
  • My brochures are mainly written by the Attorneys at CALDA
  • I also sell Legal Shield as an Independent Associate.  Legal Shield provides legal advice and much more for $20 a month  visit to learn more or to buy a Legal Shield Membership.